Friday, December 1, 2006

San Francisco and me!

Its me again, now updating from San Francisco, California, USA!

Been here for a day now and this city is very nice, nice weather and lots of things to do to keep busy!

The day I arrived I went for a big hike across town to Fishermans Wharf. Got there late in the day so saw the sun set over the Golden Gate Bridge. I could also see Alcatraz from the wharf, which I have booked a tour to go and check it out up close for tomorrow morning which I'm looking forward to!

Also on my agenda is to hire a bike and ride across the bridge to the hilly side and ride around the area over there for a while and catch the ferry back! Should be fun... And its keeping me fit at the same time, not that all this walking and carrying the big bag and snowboard bag isnt keeping me fit!

Will update again with some photos etc soon.

1 comment:

macca said...

I imagine you would have had some trouble hocking up one of your famous gollies when everything was frozen, lol. Hope you're having fun. You should talk to MuSung about maybe leaving your snow gear with him if you can't send it home???