Tuesday, December 5, 2006

San Fran Experience...

My time is up in San Francisco now. Just packed up my bags and getting ready to leave in the morning, early wakeup for my flight to Vegas.

So what have I been up to? Alot... Ive probably walked over 50kms in the last 6days! Ive been down to Fisherman's Wharf, a bustling tourist area down on the docks in the bay where looking out into the water you can see Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge! What else, I hired a bike for a day and rode over the Golden Gate Bridge, only to get over the other side (about 15kms from where i hired the bike) and find myself with a flat tyre... F*&K! So I just took the ferry back but was pretty disappointed! Took a tour on Alcatraz for a day, let me just say that its not like the movies! No terrorists or flaming underground mazes of pipes! :( But it was an awesome experience well worth the 20bucks!

Went out with the gang from the hostel to the pub the other night, was an awesome night apart from the fact that all the bars close at 2am! :( Don't worry I had a bunch of Americans chanting "More Beer" to the tune of the OLEY soccer chant. With all our efforts we were ONLY offered a viewing of the bar chicks tits in return for our silence! Aren't you listening woman, we want beer not tits! So we kept singing and we got neither the beer nor the tits! Oh well, maybe next time?

Anyways next stop Las Vegas, should be interesting...

2 comments:

macca said...

maybe time to change your game plan if you want tits? Just a thought...

I'm glad you're having a good time. You should chat to Brad about what to do in Europe. He seems to be having a really good time (although I'm not sure if he has had an alcohol free day in the last month).

P.S. Do you read these comments?

Anonymous said...

yeh mate I definately read these comments!!! so to everyone else keep leaving them...