Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Squamish... getting colder!

Got up early this morning (6:30am) to get the bus at 8am. Bloody long walk to the bus stop with all my stuff in the freezing rain! Got the bus ok and im now in Squamish about 30mins from Whistler (The photo is of where I'm staying). This place is much more beautiful than vancouver! Big snow capped mountains with those pine trees on them and massive rock faces! (Like in the photo) I'll tell you what tho, its bloody freezing and raining! So I'm just staying inside all day i think...

I called a girl that Paul told me about and she has offered me a place on her couch for a bit! So I'm leaving Squamish tomorrow morning to get on the bus to Whistler and she'll be meeting me at the bus stop. So everything kinda seems to be coming together now so getting happier!

Until next time...

3 comments:

macca said...

Mate something I forgot to tell you. They have a pie shop in the village and its open late, so you can get a gourmet pie after a solid night on the piss! It's next to Subway near the carpark... Enjoy!
Macca
P.S. Refer to email for everything else

macca said...

One more thing mate. There's a coffee shop in Whistler village called esquires. It has free internet if you buy a coffee or just anything... You can generally stay on there as long as you like as long as people aren't waiting. Grab a map of the village and ask people where it is!
Peace.

Alan & Penny said...

Glad to hear you arrived O.K. We are looking forward to hearing about your travels. Just wish it was us!!